Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 14 Results/Weekly Favorites

I already described in detail here about my weird skin reaction last week.  So my favorites definitely were my skin care products that saved my skin and my Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Foundation saved the day as well covering up my redness/irritation.

To Recap:


Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil: to dissolve makeup, sweat, dirt, SPF
Cetaphil: to gently cleanse the skin
Trader Joe's Organic Raw Honey: to moisturize, calm the skin, unclog pores and provide some antibacterial relief
Witch Hazel: (not pictured, I'm using the Target Brand right now) to tone and balance the pH of my skin, reduce redness and soothe my irritated skin
Evian facial spray:  I like to use this after toning to moisten the skin which facilitates the absorption of the oils I put on my face in the next step
Avocado oil: a pure, non-irritating (to me!) Vitamin E rich oil to mix with buckthorn oil and tea tree oil and to provide much needed moisturization
Tea tree oil: for disinfecting and soothing my irritated skin
sibu buckthorn seed oil:  This is good for eczema, dermatitis, rosacea and other issues, like what I am going through right now!  :)



For makeup I concentrated on only using what had been remained untouched in two makeup bags for months:

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals palette.  Why I have kept this gem hidden in a never used makeup bag is beyond me.  This tiny palette is a powerhouse. It's not Urban Decay buttery but this is a perfect travel palette and you have everything you need, highlight shade, matte crease colors...

 
 
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter 125 fair.  I love, love, love this concealer.  It blends out nicely and is the perfect consistency.  

I added a couple extras because my skincare took up a lot of my getting ready time...

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils in Rehab and JuJu.  The are swatched in the same order (left to right).


The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils to not budge as soon as the set.  So I will always reach for these when the weather/humidity heats up or for a 2 minute makeup look. 

The Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Palette layered nicely over Bad to Bronze.  It is by far my favorite Color Tattoo.

What is your favorite Maybelline Color Tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment